17 December 2007

Indescribable

A good friend of mine texted me the other day and mentioned Psalm 77. Said it reminded him of me and when I read it in The Message... I agreed. Being as honest as I can be... I connect more with the first half and have a hard time these days making the leap to the second. I'm sure the writer had a difficult time as well.

In the second half, the psalmist reminds himself of all that God has done and how big he is. As Louie Giglio puts it, "We have to right-size God." Indescribable is a video of Louie explaining how big God is using astronomy as his measuring stick. I've watched it twice and both times was encouraged by a God who's grace is as big as he is. It's definitely worth the 40 minutes of your life to watch it. You have to make it all the way to the end or you lose everything about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FINALLY!!!

that was the first thought that came to mind when i saw that you posted some stuff up and i have to admit i didnt realize i was addicted to your site until you stopped putting stuff up for a short moment.. .

so i suppose i have an even bigger excuse to visit alabama now .. hmmm